Financially aiding Greene County first-year students
The financial obligation for a college education is astonishing. Greene County, Ohio, high school students attending Ohio State is no exception. The Ohio State University Alumni Club of Greene County has established an Alumni Scholars Program (ASP) to alleviate some of the financial burden.
Your gift will support scholarships to Greene County first-year students attending Ohio State.
How are students selected for scholarships? These scholarships are not based on any demographics, but they are based on … “do you want to be a Buckeye?”
There are several criteria students must meet to be awarded a scholarship. These include:
- Applied to The Ohio State University
- Be a resident of, or attend a high school in Greene County
- Demonstrate involvement in school and community activities
- Show a sound interest and positive attitude toward college work
- Rank in the top 25% of your high school graduating class
Applicants are interviewed in-person by a small committee.
Every buck you donate contributes to making future Buckeye alumni. Don’t let the buck stop here!
Are you staff or faculty? You can make your gift via payroll deduction.